$54,413 - $80,680 annually
**This is a temporary unclassified position expected to last 2 years. This position is eligible for benefits.
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year. This position is located in Minnesota's great capital city, St. Paul. The State of Minnesota offers employees subsidizes for public transportation allowing for convenient and easy access to commute to work. Ride the METRO "Green Line" Light Rail Train to work! The 10th Street Station is located close by.
This position will work to build the capacity of local agencies to use data to enhance program integrity and improve program performance in SNAP and cash assistance. The position will work closely with MN.IT at Department of Human Services (DHS) to develop data models and define data elements for local agency users, will train county users on a secure web-based data tool, and will develop a collaborative of local agency users to share queries and increase knowledge and use of the data tool.
• Establish connections and build effective working relationships with county human service agencies, tribal nations, DHS staff and management to improve performance and integrity in the administration of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), and cash assistance programs.
• Document and operationalize the data needs of local agencies
• Develop and implement communication plan keeping all parties informed of progress.
• Develop and implement technical assistance to improve county performance.
• Serve as a resource to counties to help them improve their performance using newer technology tools available through the Minnesota Information Technology Department (MN.IT).
• Collect, compile, organize, analyze and create a structure for Web Intelligence network deliverables.