· Engage with a major pharmaceudical company to drive consultancy and global services/support in the area of Life Sciences Hub (LSH) for ensuring definition of and population of all study-integrated data structures, including patient and non-patient data in the CIE-LSH data warehouse.
· Participate in user requirements and specification meetings, produce user specification documentation based upon client business requirements and work closely with various departments to coordinate efforts to meet deadlines
· Access and analyze the requirements needed to implement changes and advice on the options available to support the request within the system constraints while assessing potential risks and impacts
· Assist with root cause analysis of technical problems (2nd level support) in development, test, quality assurance or production environments
· Work with 3rd party support as needed to own and resolve technical issues that may arise either from the existing implementation or ongoing product enhancements
· Steer all required activities to develop risk mitigation options for the business
· Serve as a consultant to management within the Data Management area.